After pruning apply
• ½ cup of Milorganite per bush
• along with 1 cup of alfalfa meal or pellets
• and 2 tablespoons of Sul-Po-Mag
Then use a soluble fertilizer (such as Peters 20-20-20) at 1-2 teaspoons per gallon of water
per bush every other week thereafter.
In the beginning of July apply
• another ½ cup of Milorganite
• 1 cup of alfalfa meal
• and 2 tablespoons of Sul-Po-Mag per rose.
At that time,
• add chelated iron (Sprint) at ½ teaspoon per gallon of water per bush
• 1 teaspoon Epsom salts
• and 1 teaspoon of fish emulsion to our soluble fertilizer mix every other week until the
middle of August.
If we have October rose shows, we will use 1 teaspoon fish emulsion in September (instead
of Peters 20-20-20) along with ½ teaspoon chelated iron.
To download a digital copy of this program, click here.