The American Rose Society is now offering a four-month trial membership for only $10 to anyone who is interested in becoming members of our organization. Most ARS members are home gardeners who enjoy growing roses and want to expand their knowledge of rose culture.
Four-Month Trial Members receive:
- Free advice from Consulting Rosarians. The ARS Consulting Rosarians program connects members with expert rosarians that provide free assistance with your rose questions.
- Free or reduced garden admissions, a $25 value after just 3 uses. With the ARS Reciprocal Garden Admission program, members enjoy free or reduced admission to and discounts at hundreds of gardens, conservatories and arboreta nationwide.
- Free online access to five quarterly bulletins, a $45 value. Previously available by subscription only, the Mini/Mini-Flora Bulletin, Old Garden Rose & Shrub Gazette, Rose Arrangers’ Bulletin, Rose Exhibitors’ Forum and Singularly Beautiful Roses are all now available online for free to all ARS members.
- Four issues of the online newsletter Roses & You, edited by Teresa Byington and full of helpful tips and tools of the rose growing trade.
- 2 issues of American Rose magazine, $16 value. The only magazine devoted exclusively to roses and rose culture, these bi-monthly, 84-page issues feature informative articles and beautiful color photography for beginners and experienced rose growers alike. View a free issue online.
- Discounts of up to 30% at merchant partners. The ARS Member Benefit Partner program offers discounts at various merchants with new partners being added continuously.
- A four-month trial membership is valued at $86 for only $10!
You may complete our online form or call us at 1-800-637-6534.