The latest edition of THE resource for exhibitors and judges includes more than 37,000 listings on more than 300 pages of approved exhibition names. Includes AARS list, ARS “E” list, Members’ Choice list and Miniature/Miniflora Hall of Fame list.
A playlist of footage from the 2012 Fall Convention in San Ramon, CA is now available below.
Or, to view on our YouTube Channel, click here.
Videos of seminars were recorded by John Petrula and are available in their order of occurrence at the 2012 Fall Convention. If no video of a particular seminar is listed, there was no available footage for upload at this time. Thank you for watching!
To view information about the ARS 2012 Fall Convention, click here.
Sail to the Sunny Caribbean with ARS
February 2, 2014 - The American Rose Society is sponsoring a Member Cruise and we want you to sail with us!
Make your reservations now by calling Dan Lupton - CruiseOne & Associates: 800-344-9283 or email Dan NOW!
The Epic - Norwegian Cruise Lines - sailing 02/02/2014
Sails out of Miami, Florida.
The Epic, one of Norwegians new MEGA ships, sails out of Miami for 7 nights. The 155, 873 ton ship carries 4, 100 guests. This ship was launched in 2010, with all the latest innovations and entertainment. This ship has so much to offer it can be the destination itself!
- Inside cabins $772.96
- Balcony cabin $1102.96
No outside cabins available.
Each price includes all taxes & fees. Gratuities are not included.
- Sunday 02/02/2014 – Miami – Departs 4:00 PM (must be on board 2 hours prior to departure)
- Monday 02/03/2014 – Day at Sea
- Tuesday 02/04/2014 – Ocho Rios, Jamaica
- Wednesday 02/05/2014 – Day at Sea
- Thursday 02/06/2014 – Costa Maya, Mexico
- Friday 02/07/2014 – Cozumel, Mexico
- Saturday 02/08/2014 – Day at Sea
- Sunday 02/09/2014 – 8:00AM – Miami (should not arrange departing flights before noon)
- Limited number of cabins available.
- Deposit $250/passenger, ASAP recommended to ensure the best cabin selection and to allow your cabin to be near other member cabins. Deadline for deposit is 10/5/2013. Final payment due 11/19/2013. Deposits are 100% refundable till final is paid. Travel insurance is $59/passenger for inside cabins; $95/passenger for balcony cabins.
- Travel Insurance for cruise and flights is highly recommended and should be purchased when deposit is made. Insuring the flight cost covers cancellation, delay, baggage loss/delay.
- CruiseOne will arrange transfers to and from the ship when your flights are purchased.
Your local society will receive $25 for every cabin booked by your local society members (2 passengers/cabin).
In addition - for every 8 cabins that are booked, ARS will receive 1 FREE passenger fare*. The first FREE passenger fare that we qualify for will be given to the local society that books the most members on this cruise! Your local society can then use the FREE fare as a fund raiser of its own, as in a drawing or raffle.
During the 3 days at sea there will be a series of lectures by ARS Rose Experts including an Arrangements/Design workshop, programs on Horticultural Judging and topics related to growing great roses. Programs will qualify respectively for auditing credit for Judges and Consulting Rosarians.
So make your plans now to leave the winter behind and sail away to the sunny Caribbean with ARS!
*The FREE passenger fare does not include taxes, fees or gratuities
Receive a one-year subscription to Better Homes &Gardens magazine when you *join the ARS or renew your membership!
*Not available with four-month membership.
For more information about the benefits of an ARS Membership, go to the ARS Membership page.
Call for Nominations
The ARS Miniature and Miniflora Rose Hall of Fame honors those miniatures and mini-floras that have stood the test of time in commerce for at least 20 years. Now, it is your opportunity to participate in this process by sending in your nomination(s), (five or less).
For more information and to view the complete list of eligible roses for this year, download the PDF document.
- Nominations are to be sent by May 1, 2012 to:
Dr. Jim Hering, Chairman
ARS Miniature/Miniflora Rose Committee
1050 Kingwood Drive
Marion, OH 43302
Or, email Dr. Hering at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our hours are 9 a.m -5 p.m Monday – Friday. We are closed on weekends. Opening weekends begin March 17, 2012 (Saturday 9 a.m – 5 p.m, Sunday 1 p.m – 5 p.m). Admission is by donation during all of 2012. Spring Bloom Celebration is April 28.