Come celebrate our 34th Christmas in Roseland!
The American Rose Center is transformed into a whimsical winter wonderland from the day after Thanksgiving until the weekend before Christmas.
- Featuring thousands of twinkling lights, dozens of lighted displays, giant Christmas Cards to the Community, nightly entertainment, photos with Santa, rides on the Roseland Express train and tons of fun for the whole family!
- Don’t forget to visit the Gift Shop and our concession stand during your visit. Hot chocolate, corn dogs and funnel cake!
- Christmas in Roseland is a participant in the Holiday Trail of Lights tour!
Please note that Christmas in Roseland is a walking event only and no carts are available.
SANTA IS IN THE GARDEN:
- Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays Only from November 24 —December 17, 2017, 6:00 p.m. till 9:00 p.m.
- Special Encore Nights — December 18th-23rd 2017
- Gates are open from 5:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. Last car admitted at 9:30 p.m.
Admission/Santa Photos/Roseland Express:
- $20 per carload or $5 per person — ages 2 and under get in free
- Mini-Bus for 11-20 people: $50
- Medium Bus for 21 to 30 people: $100
- Large Bus for 31 to 54 people: $150
- Larger Bus for 55+: $200
- Group rates are available. Please call (318) 938-5402 to make a group reservation.
- Photos with Santa are $10 per photo. Santa will be here from 6 – 9 pm.
No personal photography allowed (unless a ticket is purchased). Tickets are available in the gift shop.
- Roseland Express Train tickets are $5 per person.
The track is a small circuit and does not go through the gardens. Tickets are available in the gift shop.
Thank you to our sponsors and donors. This year we will be able to convert even more old lights to new LED lights. Last year we were able to convert 20,000 of our old lights with new LED lights.
We are proud to be hosting the Roseland Christmas Market! Local vendors will have their wares for sell. Do your Christmas shopping and see the lights! BUY LOCAL. We will have another Roseland Christmas Market, but this night is for local attractions. They will be giving away door prizes and selling passes! These make great stocking stuffers. Come out and meet some of the mascots. ROSELAND CHRISTMAS MARKET – ATTRACTIONS NIGHT
WHEN: December 1st & 2nd from 5:30 to 9:00 p.m.
WHERE: Klima Visitor Center
Man Made Soaps
ROSELAND CHRISTMAS MARKET – ATTRACTIONS NIGHT
December 8th from 5:30 to 9:30 p.m. in the Klima Visitor Center.
CHRISTMAS CARDS TO THE COMMUNITY
CCC art program began 25 years ago to create a unique opportunity for highlighting the creative talents of local school students. We give participating schools a 4′x8′ piece of plywood to make their masterpiece on. The cards are judged by area artists and business people. Awards are given to First, Second and Third places in Elementary, Middle and High School divisions. A Best of Show is also awarded.
2017 Winners: TBA
This year will be our 4th annual People’s Choice Award. Every visitor to Christmas in Roseland will have the opportunity to vote for their favorite Christmas Card.
CHRISTMAS IN ROSELAND IS SEEKING PERFORMERS
Thirty-minute evening performance periods are available for:
- Musical groups
- Church choirs
- Bell choirs
- Clowns and/or puppet performers
- Dance groups.
To book your group or for more information, call Beth Smiley at (318) 938-5402, or sign up online below.
Performers are given passes to enter free of charge.
WE NEED YOUR HELP!
Please sign up to volunteer at Christmas in Roseland.
- Photo Helper: assist photographer in posing guests having photo taken with Santa
- Entertainment Host: greet entertainers and guests in the Chapel; help with set up and timing
- CIR Phone Helper: answer phone inquiries about CIR
- Crosswalk Supervisor: OUTSIDE assist guests crossing roadway to insure safety
- Train Ticket Helper: OUTSIDE assist Train Engineer in loading passengers, measuring passengers and taking tickets