Come celebrate our 32nd Christmas in Roseland!
The American Rose Center is transformed into a whimsical winter wonderland from the day after Thanksgiving until the weekend before Christmas.
- Featuring thousands of twinkling lights, dozens of lighted displays, giant Christmas Cards to the Community, nightly entertainment, photos with Santa, rides on the Roseland Express train and tons of fun for the whole family!
- Don’t forget to visit the Gift Shop and our concession stand during your visit. Hot chocolate, corn dogs and funnel cake!
- Christmas in Roseland is a participant in the Holiday Trail of Lights tour!
Please note that Christmas in Roseland is a walking event only and no carts are available.
SANTA IS IN THE GARDEN:
- Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays Only from November 25 —December 18, 2015
- Special Encore Nights — Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, Thursday, December 19th-22nd 2016
- Gates are open from 5:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. Last car admitted at 9:30 p.m.
Admission/Santa Photos/Roseland Express:
- $20 per carload or $5 per person — ages 2 and under get in free
- Buses: $50 per minibus (up to 25 people) and $100 per charter bus
- Group rates are available. Please call 938-5402 to make a group reservation.
- Photos with Santa are $10 per photo. Santa will be here from 6 – 9 pm.
No personal photography allowed. Tickets are available in the gift shop.
- Roseland Express Train tickets are $5 per person.
The track is a small circuit and does not go through the gardens. Tickets are available in the gift shop.
ROSELAND CHRISTMAS MARKET
We are proud to be hosting the Roseland Christmas Market! Local vendors will have their wares for sell. Do your Christmas shopping and see the lights! BUY LOCAL.
December 2nd-3rd from 5:30 to 9:30 p.m. in the Klima Visitor Center.
Seasons on the Hill
Man Made Soaps
ROSELAND CHRISTMAS MARKET – ATTRACTIONS NIGHT
We will have another Roseland Christmas Market, but this night is for local attrations. They will be giving away door prizes and selling passes! These make great stocking stuffers. Come out and meet some of the mascots.
December 9th from 5:30 to 9:30 p.m. in the Klima Visitor Center.
Thank you to our sponsors and donors. This year we will be able to convert even more old lights to new LED lights. Last year we were able to convert 20,000 of our old lights with new LED lights.
CHRISTMAS CARDS TO THE COMMUNITY
CCC art program began 24 years ago to create a unique opportunity for highlighting the creative talents of local school students. We give participating schools a 4′x8′ piece of plywood to make their masterpiece on. The cards are judged by area artists and business people. Awards are given to First, Second and Third places in Elementary, Middle and High School divisions. A Best of Show is also awarded.
Best of Show:
This year will be our 2nd annual People’s Choice Award. Every visitor to Christmas in Roseland will have the opportunity to vote for their favorite Christmas Card. The 2015 People’s Choice Award goes to Riverside Elementary School. This is second year in a row that they have been voted People’s Choice.
Thank you to our judges this year:
Bossier Arts Council
Norton Art Gallery
2014 CCC Participants
CHRISTMAS IN ROSELAND IS SEEKING PERFORMERS
Thirty-minute evening performance periods are available for:
- Musical groups
- Church choirs
- Bell choirs
- Clowns and/or puppet performers
- Dance groups.
To book your group or for more information, call Beth Smiley at 318-938-5402, or sign up online below.
Performers are given passes to enter free of charge.
WE NEED YOUR HELP!
Please sign up to volunteer at Christmas in Roseland.
- Photo Helper: assist photographer in posing guests having photo taken with Santa
- Entertainment Host: greet entertainers and guests in the Chapel; help with set up and timing
- CIR Phone Helper: answer phone inquiries about CIR
- Crosswalk Supervisor: OUTSIDE assist guests crossing roadway to insure safety
- Train Ticket Helper: OUTSIDE assist Train Engineer in loading passengers, measuring passengers and taking tickets