By: Lynn A. Pettis
This ice cream variation is based on the famous ‘rose ice cream’ served at Raffles in Singapore!
- 1 quart of vanilla ice cream
- 1 Tablespoon of pesticide-free, dried, ground up red and pink rose petals
- 3 Tablespoons coarsely chopped pistachios
- 1 Tablespoon of rose syrup
- 1 Tablespoon of rosewater
- 2 teaspoons of ground cardamom
Soften ice cream in a large bowl. Stir in the remaining ingredients until well mixed. Spoon into serving glasses (champagne flutes are nice!). Re-freeze until set.
To download the pdf version of this recipe click here.