ARS Tour to 16th World Federation of Rose Societies (WFR) Conference, Sandton, South Africa October 2012
Now Departs Oct. 9, returns Oct. 29, 2012
Lionel Newton’s 5th International tour for ARS members!
- Choice of Sandton conference hotel, 9 nights with breakfasts.
- Kariega Game Reserve: 2 nights with all meals and 2 morning and evening game safaris to see the Big Five.
- Tour the beautiful Garden Route Pt. Elizabeth, Cape Town.
- Eight private rose gardens en route including: Arequipa (Vernon Mareis, Grahamstown); Fijnbosch (Linda Stevens-Knysna); Bosky Bell (Rae Gilbert-Knysna); Fresh Woods (Peter & Barbara Knox-Straw); Fairholme (Duncan & Liz Henderson); Keurbos (Ian & Jessie Walton); Duncan’s (MaryAnne Beiss-Challinor) all in Elgin.
- Dinner with Knysna Rose Society (Stefanie Seydack)
- Plus Boschenal Wine Estate, Durbanville Trial Gardens & Kirstenbosch in Cape Town
- Whale watching excursion, native bird aviary & penguins
- First class hotels with daily breakfasts and 3 dinners & 5 lunches
- Optional Victoria Falls 2 night excursion
For full details and cost, go to: newton-tours.com
For information on the WFRS conference go to: www.rosafrica2012.co.za
NEWTON INTERNATIONAL LTD.
1685 Deer Shadow Lane, Tucson, AZ 85737
Email: email@example.com • Tel: (520) 204-4854